Click Here to view Shipping Rates .....
- Custom order processing takes minimum of 15 days to maximum of 28 days to manufacture, depending on work load. And for updated status of every stage, you can email us for status.
- After dispatch it takes 4-6 working days for delivery within India and 6-9 working days for outside India delivery.
- Our shipping period is usually faster than we state, however if the order goes on hold due to a reconfirmation required or a fabric stock issue or any other reason, no delay complains can be raised as all orders are custom made, our customer support team will assist you if the order is urgent.
- We ship all over the world.
- Shipping in India is absolutely free.
- Shipping cost for addresses outside India will be added during order before payment as per the number of jeans selected in the cart according to the weight of each jeans.
- Once you confirm to buy a product, you will be asked to fill in your details which will include your country and the shipping cost will be shown for your country automatically. If you have facility to accept delivery in India, you can give us the address of India, and then you can collect the parcel anyhow on your responsibility.
- Buying more than one Jeans will save you a lot shipping cost.
- For Example : Shipping to USA for 1 KG is US$ 31.00, 2 KG is US$ 41.00 & 5 KG is US$ 71.00. So, shipping for 1 jeans is US$ 31.00 but shipping for 5 jeans will be only US$ 14.20 per jeans
- Please note we cannot control any kind of duties like customs duties, Octroi, local clearance of goods at your country, and any other duty if any, has to be paid by customer.
- Do not use PO Box Address. We do not deliver to any PO Box address. Only residence or office address is safe to deliver.
- Please do not give APO addresses; we do not have the facility to service these areas. For quantity orders of tough denims for Armed Force, contact us directly through e-mail.
- DLFD - The courier will deliver it to the address provided by you, if you are not at home they may also use their DLFD (Delivered, & Left at Front Door) option on customer's risk. This is mostly common in USA. Or In case the recipient is unavailable at the given address, customer agreed that he will get it collected from courier company office or coordinate with them to get it delivered.